All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFull of unhemmed edges, ruffles, buttons, and lace - and above all, personality - the garments presented in this book offer whimsical charm and practical playfulness. From simple dresses with ruffled sleeves to blouses with lace and pants with legwarmers, all of the clothes in this book are of simple construction, yet full of romantic details. Intended for girls ages 4 to 7, each garment is presented in four sizes so readers can find the perfect fit for their own little girl. Carefree Clothes for Girls is full of beautiful full-color photographs that reflect the distinctive Japanese craft book style. Each garment is modelled by a charming red-headed girl in natural settings, creating a feeling that is both playful and organic in style. Each project comes with clear, step-by-step instructions and detailed diagrams - perfect for the strong beginner and intermediate sewer. Full-size patterns are included with the book and as individual downloads online at makegoodbooks.com. Projects include: blouse with lace trim, quilted bodice dress, lace-trimmed coat, crossover tunic, and natural cotton skirt.
- Author BiographyJunko Okawa is a hairstylist and clothing designer from Japan. For this collection, she selected the materials, drew the patterns, and made the garments photographed in the book.
- Author(s)Junko Okawa
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrumpeter Books
- Content NoteColour photographs throughout
- Weight330 g
- Width183 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.