All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.70
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.13
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.52
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $33.80
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.50
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $33.23
About this product
- DescriptionThe food of the Caribbean represents a fascinating fusion of cultures. The islands boast influences from Africa, East India, China, South America, Europe, South East Asia, Syria and the Leban. Each of these cultures has left its own unique mark on the food of the region evolving in their own way to produce a new type of fusion cuisine that is mouth-watering, spicy and delicious. And this is what Caribbean Flavors is all about.Here you will find over 150 recipes reflecting the authentic and indigeus foods of the various islands but you will also experience a new type of Caribbean fusion cooking with a brighter, fresher, modern twist.
- Author BiographyIn addition to being a cookbook author, freelance food consultant, and food stylist, Wendy Rahamut is also the weekly food writer for the Trinidad Guardian newspaper, she owns and operates the Wendy Rahamut School of Cooking, she has been the host of her long standing weekly television cooking show entitled, Caribbean Flavors since 1998 and has appeared on TFN's (The Food Network, USA) Planet Food Caribbean Episode . She is the Editor-in-Chief of Caribbean Gourmet magazine, a quarterly Caribbean food and lifestyle publication.
- Author(s)Wendy Rahamut
- PublisherMacmillan Education
- Date of Publication10/10/2003
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Caribbean
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight777 g
- Width198 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.