All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides an important entree into the current thinking and rethinking on Caribbean heritage. Included are several topics that represent the rich plurality of the Caribbean experience, such as symbolism, popular culture, literature, linguistics, pedagogy, philanthropy, natural history, land tenure, townscapes, archaeology and museology. Given its multidisciplinary approach, Caribbean Heritage will have considerable appeal to a wide range of scholars such as folklorists, environmentalists, heritage professionals, linguists, librarians, cultural studies experts, historians, archaeologists, museologists, and students involved in heritage studies in the region and beyond.
- Author BiographyBasil A Reid is Senior Lecturer in Archaeology, Department of History, University of the West Indies, St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago. He is also the senior representative for the Caribbean and Latin America at the World Archaeology Congress. He is the author of Myths and Realities of Caribbean History and Archaeology, GIS and Cultural Resource Management in Trinidad , and editor of Archaeology and Geoinformatics: Case Studies from the Caribbean and A Crime-Solving Toolkit: Forensics in the Caribbean .
- PublisherUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationJamaica
- ImprintUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight726 g
- Width178 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBasil A. Reid
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.