All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing stunning escapes selected for their unique views, unrivaled decor, and one-of-a-kind ambience, this book is the perfect gift for both the sophisticated traveler and the interiors aficionado. Every traveler wants to feel as if they are the first to discover their destination-that's why staying somewhere fresh, somewhere that is still a well-kept secret, is so important. Travel journalist and hotel expert Meg Nolan Van Reesema has combed the Caribbean for the most exotic, exclusive places to stay, from the relaxed, chic bungalows of Hermitage Bay in Antigua with their dark wood furnishings and freestanding tubs, to the open-air guest rooms of Jade Mountain in St. Lucia with unparalleled views of the Piton peaks, and The Fustic House, an exceptional private estate in Barbados with an Oliver Messel design that allows guests to enjoy every island breeze. Luxuriate in the spectacular Balinese furnishings of Anguilla's Bird of Paradise Villa, or relax in the cosseted bliss of the Colleton Suite at Cobblers Cove in Barbados, a classic English interior with four-poster bed, fringed curtains, and private terrace. Featuring destinations from fifteen islands, and with more than two hundred lavish photographs of stunning interiors and unforgettable ocean vistas, the book is an invaluable guide to the finest guestrooms in the Caribbean.
- Author BiographyMeg Nolan Van Reesema is a writer and editor specializing in luxury travel and interiors. She has worked at Vanity Fair and Town and Country, among others. She is the author of Italian Hideaways. Jessica Antola has photographed for Vanity Fair and Travel + Leisure, among other magazines.
- Author(s)Meg Nolan van Reesma
- PublisherUniverse Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniverse Publishing
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight1420 g
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Photographs byJessica Antola
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.