All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new book offers comprehensive coverage of the new CSEC syllabus, bringing history alive in the classroom with a range of activities and a lively written style that is suitable for all students. Written by experienced teachers and authors, and extensively reviewed across the Caribbean region, this title incorporates classroom-friendly content and activities to give students the opportunity to discuss, interpret and develop their critical analytical skills. It includes suggestions for debate, role play and source analysis as well as step-by-step guidelines to writing School-Based Assessment (SBA) research papers.
- Author(s)Kevin Baldeosingh,Radica Mahase
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight694 g
- Width221 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.