All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLady Amanda Golightly's dutiful butler Beauchamp is getting married and she provides him and his bride with a wonderful present - a honeymoon in the Caribbean. There's just one snag - Lady Amanda and her friend Hugo are going too! One of Lady A's old friends is hosting a school reunion, and so the Belchester party joins some of the other old girls in crossing for the reunion by sea - on a ship very accurately named the Seven Seas Floating Party Town. On embarkation, life is typically uneventful: the tropical island paradise is rife with murder, smuggling, blackmail, and much, much, more. With Lady Amanda's unerring se for nefarious deeds, she, Hugo, and the besotted newlywed Beauchamps are off detecting once more - aided by plenty of coconut rum - and the local hot sauce.
- Author BiographyAndrea Frazer is married with four grown-up children, and lives in the Dordogne with her husband Tony and their six cats. She has wanted to write since she first began to read at the age of five, but has previously been busy raising a family and working as a lecturer in Greek (she has a Fellowship Diploma in Greek) and teaching music. Apart from writing, Andrea continues to teach music, and now also teaches French to expatriates. Her interests include playing several instruments, reading, and choral singing with two choirs.
- Author(s)Andrea Frazer
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationPembroke Dock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccent Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.46
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.