All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis important book examines caring from a new age perspective, explor ing its metaphysical, holistic, and ceremonial implications. Selection s cover a variety of health and healing strategies, from Therapeutic T ouch to artistic therapies such as dance, storytelling, and sculpting. Caring as Healing challenges researchers, theorists, and nurse practi tioners to reappraise traditional assumptions about healing and human caring.
- PublisherNational League for Nursing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational League for Nursing,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAnne Boykin,Delores A. Gaut
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.92
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.