All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe impact of an ethic of care, or its absence, is the focus of the schooling stories that make up this volume. The case studies examine the interconnected level of daily behaviour, describing relationships within various urban school support programmes.
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1998
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUnderstanding Education & Policy S.
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content Noteindex
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDebbie Zorn,Mary Anne Pitman
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.