All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach book in the Dealing with Feeling... series looks at a different emotion commonly experienced by young children. The books help readers to identify their emotions, and provide tips and advice on how best to express and deal with them. This book looks at being caring, including how to be caring, what to do if other people aren't being caring, and why being caring can make you happy!
- Author BiographyIsabel Thomas studied Human Sciences at Oxford University before working in the wonderful world of children's publishing. She has written dozens of books for children and teenagers, and is a trained literacy tutor. Isabel lives in Cambridge, UK, with her husband and three rambunctious sons.
- Author(s)Isabel Thomas
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleRead and Learn: Dealing with Feeling...
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.