All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaring for others is an important part of maintaining healthy relationships. Readers of this book will develop word recognition and reading skills while learning how they can show their friends, family, and neighbors that they care. Sidebars encourage them to observe the different ways people care for each other and think of new ways to express their own caring. Additional text features and search tools, including a glossary and an index, help students locate information and learn new words.
- Author(s)Lucia Raatma
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series Title21st Century Junior Library: Character Education
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width196 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.