All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text will help students understand fundamental aspects of clinical practice in order to provide safe and effective care to children and their families in various situations. When in clinical practice, students may find themselves being supervised from a distance, and as such, this text will help the student when they find themselves in a variety of settings to assist their integration of theory and practice. The reader will develop their paediatric caring skills with a sound kwledge base, which will underpin the safe and effective delivery of care. User-friendly writing style Contributions from expert paediatric academic staff and skilled clinicians One of the few books that deal with clinical practice specifically related to, and addressing the needs of children in a user friendly manner.
- Author BiographyIan Peate, Associate Head of School, School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Hertfordshire Lisa Whiting, Senior Lecturer, Childrens Nursing, School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Hertfordshire The editors are experienced educationalists with many years of practical and academic nursing experience.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/07/2006
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleWiley Series in Nursing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byIan Peate,Lisa Whiting
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.