All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionCaring for Children with Special Healthcare Needs and Their Families: A Handbook for Healthcare Professionals provides a guide for addressing the challenges of providing optimal general and routine care for the special needs population. More than just caring for the patients, the text stresses the importance of caring for their families as well. The book begins with chapters on common aspects of this population, including physical or sensory disabilities and developmental and learning disabilities. Subsequent chapters expound on more specific topics related to communication, mobility, emotional issues, quality of life, and end-of-life. Caring for Children with Special Healthcare Needs and Their Families is a must-have book for family and pediatric nurse practitioners, registered nurses, healthcare technicians, physician assistants and social services professionals who see these patients regularly as part of their daily patient load.
- Author BiographyLinda L. Eddy, Ph.D., RN, CPNP, is Associate Professor for the College of Nursing at Washington State University in Vancouver, Washington, USA.
- Author(s)Linda L. Eddy
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Weight480 g
- Width175 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.