CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is unique in providing the first full English translation of Menger's seminal article Geld - one of the most influential papers on the origin of money. The editors aim to facilitate a broader and more detailed discussion of Menger's method, theory and findings with this translation and in depth analysis. Menger's institutional approach is applied and extended to the analysis of the evolution of payments systems, focusing in particular on electronic money, on its institutional character, and on monetary policy as well as predictions of likely future developments. Carl Menger and the Evolution of Payments Systems will be of great interest to financial ecomists and Austrian ecomists as well as historians of ecomic thought.
- Author BiographyEdited by Michael Latzer, University of Zurich, Switzerland and Stefan W. Schmitz, Economist, Oesterreichische Nationalbank, Vienna, Austria
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/2002
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight450 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byMichael Latzer,S.W. Schmitz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.