All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn informative, humorous children's story about a chameleon that lives on a coffee farm in Kona, Hawaii. Carl is a actual, real Jackson chameleon that has lived for over four years in a orange tree next to the Greenwell coffee farm store and has been a source of entertainment and amazement to the many visitors. This first story is an introduction to the world of chameleons and is fictional. The first couple of pages are more informative and concern the characteristics of chameleons. The second half is a fictional story of Carl and his cousin Colton, who have a choice to make; to obey Carl's mother and t cross the road into No-No Land or take a risk to experience adventure. The decisions they make and what happens form the basis to this simple, short story.
- Author BiographyDaniel Swanson grew up in Japan where he has spent most of his life. He taught History for twenty years in Tokyo, traveled in over sixty countries and moved to Kona, Hawaii in 2002. He now works on a coffee farm in Kona as a tour guide.
- Author(s)Daniel Swanson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Christina Streit
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.38
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.