CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn this mograph, the main subject of the author's considerations is coefficient inverse problems. Arising in many areas of natural sciences and techlogy, such problems consist of determining the variable coefficients of a certain differential operator defined in a domain from boundary measurements of a solution or its functionals. Although the authors pay strong attention to the rigorous justification of kwn results, they place the primary emphasis on new concepts and developments.
- Author BiographyMichael V. Klibanov,University of North Carolina, Charlotte, USA; Alexander A. Timonov, University of North Carolina, Upstate, USA.
- Author(s)A.A. Timonov,M.V. Klibanov
- Date of Publication31/03/2004
- Series TitleInverse and Ill-Posed Problems
- Series Part/Volume Number46
- Place of PublicationZeist
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintVSP International Science Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight595 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.