All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a concise, informative and highly illustrated guide to Carlisle Cathderal, charting its history and giving details of its architecture. Included is a layout plan of the cathedral demonstrating Norman, Early English, Decorate, Perpendicular, Tudor and later parts of the building.
- Author BiographyThe orginal text was written by The Very Revd H.E.C. Stapleton FSA, who was Dean of Carlisle.
- Author(s)H. Stapleton
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/1991
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitlePitkin Cathedral Guide
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPitkin Publishing
- Content Note38 colour , 3 b/w images, 1 map
- Weight100 g
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byJohn McIlwain
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.