All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe first full-length study of Mariani's work since 2001, this lavishly illustrated volume focuses on some of Mariani's key paintings of the past decade. A master draftsman and painter, Carlo Maria Mariani is internationally rewned for his inimitable style, unique vision and unparalleled technical skill. One of the most original and challenging artists of the second half of the 20th century, Mariani continues to produce provocative and groundbreaking works that could very well change the course of art in the 21st century. An artist attuned with his time and of the moment, Mariani demonstrates a deep understanding of arts venerable past while he embodies the avant-garde in painting today.
- Author BiographyCarol Lane is Mariani archivist and curator. David Ebony is Art in America' s editor and critic. Robert Pincus-Witten is an art gallery director, critic, and modernist art historian. The curator Italo Tommasoni held the chair of art history at the Academy in Perugia until 2001.
- Date of Publication31/10/2011
- LanguageEnglish & Italian
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note80 colour illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width239 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byCarol Lane
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.