All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA penny saved is a penny earned. Have you ever heard this saying before? Do you kw how much money a penny is worth? In this book you will learn about types of money along with a group of friends going to a carnival. Applied key concepts include the differences between bills and coins, how to read and write dollars and cents, and how to count money. Readers will also learn how to count on with skip counting, how to count on with ones, and the value of saving and spending money. Dont forget, spend wisely!
- Author(s)Donna Loughran
- PublisherNorwood House Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleiMath Readers: Level A
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorwood House Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width175 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.