All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.15
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.53
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.47
- AU $29.37Trending at AU $33.20
About this product
- DescriptionCarol Deacon's fantastic cakes are alive with cute and cuddly, sporty and adventurous, scary and spooky characters to delight children of all ages. Mums will be encouraged and inspired by her simple introduction with its question and answer approach, taking the angst out of decorating with sugarpaste. Children will have great fun helping to decorate the cakes and some are designed specifically for this purpose. Chatty instructions and carefully detailed methods allow all would-be and experienced cake decorators, both young and old, to recreate her imaginative scenes. This is a wonderful opportunity to create a range of party cakes to delight any child for a fraction of the retail price and with a lot more fun.
- Author BiographyCarol Deacon is an experienced cake decorator and demonstrator who began her career in 1992 working with Jane Asher. In 1993 she was the winner of an icing contest sponsored by a leading food magazine and was later appointed cake consultant to an international chain store. She is the author of the highly successful Quick and Easy Novelty Cakes, No-Time Party Cakes, and Party Cakes for Children also published by New Holland. Carol also writes regularly for various food magazines including Cake Craft and Decoration and demonstrates regularly on television. She lives in Flitwick, Bedfordshire.
- Author(s)Carol Deacon
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteover 120 colour photographs
- Weight426 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.