All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaroline has just gotten her first pet. Navy is a baby guinea pig, and taming her isn't easy! Caroline has big plans, because the local library is going to have a pet show. If she can tame Navy so that Navy longer runs and hides (or, freezes in place), Dad will help her build a maze to a-maze everyone there! But, with only two weeks before the pet show, how can Caroline and her little guinea pig outdo her neighbor, Stanley's, dog? Taco can do all sorts of tricks! Written in journal style with illustrations based on how the author drew as a child, the Caroline's Cavy series presents young readers with a pair of believable and fun-loving new friends.
- Author BiographyMelissa J. Taylor got her first guinea pig at the age of nine. The way that guinea pigs are drawn in the Caroline's Cavy series is based on how she drew them at that age! She's also the author and illustrator of the Guinea Pigs' Storybook series, which follows a group of guinea pig friends on forty adventures through the seasons.
- Author(s)Melissa J Taylor
- Date of Publication11/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.