All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSometime in November, or commonly as early as October, Christmas songs are heard in shopping malls, in discount stores, on the radio, on TV, and through all manner of electronic devices. The secular form of Christmas is characterized by its own music, just like the religious seasons of Advent and Christmas have their own hymns and carols. Revisit these tunes and focus your faith this year with reflections that connect the daily Advent and Christmas readings from the Lectionary to religious hymns and carols sung throughout the season. Unlike any other Advent devotional you've ever read, this book unites our preparations and celebrations with a faith as old as song.
- Author(s)Mark Boyer
- PublisherLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLiguori
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.