All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the small town of Morganville, vampires and humans lived in (relative) peace - until all the rules got rewritten when the evil vampire Bishop arrived, looking for the lost book of vampire secrets. He's kept a death grip on the town ever since. Now an underground resistance is brewing, and in order to contain it, Bishop must go to even greater lengths. He vows to obliterate the town and all its inhabitants - the living and the undead. Claire Danvers and her friends are the only ones who stand in his way. But even if they defeat Bishop, will the vampires ever be content to go back to the old rules, after having had such a taste of power?
- Author BiographyRachel Caine is the New York Times bestselling author of more than thirty novels. She was born in White Sands Missile Range, which people who know her say explains a lot. She has been an accountant, a professional musician, an insurance investigator and, until recently, carried on a secret identity in the corporate world. She and her husband, fantasy artist R. Cat Conrad, live in Texas with their iguana, Popeye. Visit Rachel Caine online at rachelcaine.com
- Author(s)Rachel Caine
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleMorganville Vampires
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 6
- Place of PublicationCamberwell, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight310 g
- Width133 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.