Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionLooks like we made it...From the outside looking in, Cassie Martin's life is storybook perfect. She and her investment banker husband, Rick, have everything -- financial stability, a loving marriage, and a to-die-for apartment overlooking the Manhattan skyline that they share with their two young sons and one stinky but beloved dog. It may t be the height of excitement, but Cassie's content to take care of her family and compete in the superparenting sweepstakes of the New York City private school mom. Then one night, in one instant, everything changes. Rick has been offered an exciting new opportunity involving a...Barry Manilow retrospective? And he wants -- , needs -- to try to get the feeling again. I can't smile without you...or can I? What can a woman do once she's been abandoned for brown polyester leisure suits and an a capella version of Weekend in New England other than hope her husband will eventually come to his senses? But as Cassie tries to keep her life afloat among the complications of financial insecurity, warring parents of her own, a mother-in-law who suddenly wants to become best girlfriends 4ever, and the advent of a third child in her life, it becomes clear that there's more to the Manilow story than meets the eye. And as fate would have it, Cassie's new work has her venturing into some of the city's hottest night spots -- definitely t the Copacabana -- and maybe, just maybe, into the arms of a man who will help her try to get the feeling again...
- Author BiographyJessica Benson has won numerous awards for her previous novels, historical romances hailed for their fresh and humorous voice. Her novels include The Accidental Duchess, available from Pocket Books. She lives in London with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Jessica Benson
- PublisherDowntown Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2007
- ImprintDowntown Press
- Out-of-print date06/07/2010
- Content Note16-pg tsr
- Weight362 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.