All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith more than 45,000 copies sold this is one of the most popular books ever published about Acadia National Park. Its small size and useful format make it the perfect book to pick up if you are interested in exploring the park. Densely packed with maps and easy to use directions as well as wonderful descriptive information about each walk/hike/bike-ride, this 3rd edition also contains a new foreword by Andrew Vietze providing history of the carriage roads.
- Author(s)Diane Abrell
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/04/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Weight86 g
- Width125 mm
- Height169 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bunny LaDouceur
- Photographs byBunny LaDouceur
- Foreword byDr. Andrew Vietze
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $56.13
- AU $13.17Trending at AU $14.62
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $31.60
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.77
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.