All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive examination of celebrated artist Carroll Dunham s ten years of work in the motype medium. One of the most important and influential painters of his generation, Carroll Dunham is rewned for his boundary- crossing explorations of gender, sex, and sexuality. This lushly illustrated book focuses on Dunham s motype prints, which largely revolve around the theme of the female bather. The nearly one hundred large-format works that make up this body of work were produced in the last decade and reveal a sophisticated understanding of the medium. Gorgeously reproduced, Dunham s prints are presented chrologically in this book, allowing an understanding of the artist s process of discovery.
- Author(s)Asmund Thorkildsen
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.