All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionHoward Feldman was a high-flying commodity trader, living a seemingly perfect life, with a perfect wife and perfect children, in an unbelievably perfect world. His tie was Hermes and belt Ferragamo. Suits were Boss or Armani, shoes were Prada. Rolex was passe unless it was the Daytona. Ties had to be skinny, unless you were t. Louis Vuitton luggage was showy unless plain black. But then this King of Chrome gets attacked. And attacked again. Then he gets sick. His business folds. And his carry-on baggage simply gets too heavy to hold. As Howard unpacks his bags both literal and metaphorical he unravels all the perfect banners he has raised to the world, his family, his community and himself. He measures their value against a new benchmark of success, and reconsiders his life's travels from Zug to Zimbabwe, New York to Tel Aviv. Returning home to South Africa, he discovers t just the meaning of home, family and friendship, but also himself.
- Author BiographyA businessman, philanthropist and social commentator, Howard Feldman is also a commodity trader with a (not-so-secret) passion for writing. He got side-tracked for an exceedingly long time before remembering how much he loved to write. Born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa, he attended Wits University studying English Literature and completing his law degree. Howard is Chairman of the Board of the SAJR (South African Jewish Report), the only weekly Jewish focused newspaper in South Africa. He is rapidly gaining an impressive reputation for his erudite insights on the crazy world we live in.
- Author(s)Howard Feldman
- PublisherGefen Publishing House
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: Business
- Place of PublicationJerusalem
- Country of PublicationIsrael
- ImprintGefen Publishing House
- Weight238 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.