Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
About this product
- DescriptionCarry the Knight is an urban fantasy vella about a struggling writer whose life suddenly takes a turn for the worse, as he experiences devastating loss, career failure, cruel heartbreak, addiction, and self-loathing. But in a fantastic twist of fate, a magical fairy suddenly appears, and reveals a great destiny that awaits him! Filled with screeching serpentine villains, vine covered women, powerful enchantresses and a multitude of otherworldly creatures, Carry the Knight is about never giving up on your dreams, and most importantly, never giving up on yourself.
- Author BiographyFor more info. go to www.miguellopezdeleon.com Miguel Lopez de Leon is a novelist who lives in Los Angeles and is the author of the Galadria fantasy book trilogy. Book 1, Galadria: Peter Huddleston & The Rites of Passage is the first book of the series, followed by Book 2, Galadria: Peter Huddleston & The Mists of the Three Lakes, and Book 3, Galadria: Peter Huddleston & The Knights of the Leaf. Miguel's latest fantasy books are The Unicorn, Carry the Knight, and it's sequel, Dawn of the Knight. Prior to his novels, Miguel was an accomplished short story writer, even winning first place in Writer's Digest Magazine's Your Story # 24 writing contest. His short story, A Working Professional, beat out over 550 other competitors in the international contest. Miguel's various short stories were published in The Shine Journal, The Oddville Press Magazine, The Cynic Magazine, Fantastic Horror Magazine, The Absent Willow Review, Hungur Magazine, Illumen Digest, Sounds of the Night Magazine, Niteblade Magazine, The Solid Gold Anthology- UK (Published by Gold Dust Magazine), The Cover of Darkness Anthology, as well as seven separate paperback anthologies by Pill Hill Press. Aside from writing, Miguel's other interests include the real estate business, financial investing, and philanthropic work with several inter- national organizations. Miguel has also modeled for various international brands, such as Diesel, and was chosen as the main face for a print ad campaign for the Italian brand Bergamo.
- Author(s)Miguel Lopez De Leon
- PublisherGaladria Worldwide
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGaladria Worldwide
- Out-of-print date08/09/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.