Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $48.50Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.01Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $17.89
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to lay down your life? Luna has learned an awful lot in her thirteen years how to skin a rabbit, how to gut a fish, here to pick the perfect wildflowers but it s t eugh. When her best friend, Mason, dies, she decides to hor his memory by moving in with his mentally disabled mother, Ruby Day. While cooking and cleaning for Ruby Day isn t always easy, everything seems to be going relatively fine until trouble arrives in the form of Ruby Day s aunt, who will stop at thing to make sure her niece is put away in a mental institution. Luna is only thirteen. How can she stand up to Ruby Day s aunt? What would Mason want her to do? And why is saying good-bye so difficult?
- Author BiographyJoyce Magnin loves stories, video games, cream soda, Parcheesi but not laundry or elevators. She is a frequent conference speaker, the mother of three amazing children and two grandsons and a parakeet who thinks she's a chicken. She lives in Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Joyce Magnin
- Date of Publication04/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- Out-of-print date25/08/2016
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9 To 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.