All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCars - A Complete History in 50 easy-to-make models is a spectacular drive-through history of cars, decade by decade. Its unique format incorporates two books in one. Hit the road for a drive through history with 50 iconic cars, from Ford's 1908 Model T to Rolls-Royce's 2013 Wraith. The collector's guide details each car's place in automobile history and the detachable model compendium contains press-out pieces to make 50 ultra-stylish 3-D models.
- Author(s)Simon Heptinstall
- PublisherWalker Books Australia
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationNewtown
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWalker Books Australia
- Weight868 g
- Width222 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.