All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $33.74Free postage
- AU $41.09Free postage
- AU $38.40Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionWhen he's t wowing millions of screaming fans in one of the biggest and most influential rock bands of all time, AC/DC singer Brian Johnson can be found behind the wheel of a powerhouse car. He's competed in vintage races all over the globe and even participated in Daytona. Brian has a passion for magnificent four-wheeled vehicles, and in this book he talks about some of the world's biggest marques, from Porsche, Bugatti and Lamborghini to Rolls-Royce, Mini and Bentley. Brian takes you inside exclusive factories in Italy, Germany and England and talks with owners and experts to reveal the fascinating histories and mysteries of each ride.
- Author BiographyBrian Johnson shot to stardom with ACDC in 1980. He debuted on the most successful heavy metal album ever, Back in Black, and he has toured and recorded with the band ever since. While not recording or performing, he collects and races cars. Mark Dixon is the Deputy Editor of Octane magazine, where he drives, reviews and photographs cars.
- Author(s)Brian Johnson,Mark Dixon
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1021 g
- Width236 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.