About this product
- DescriptionThis beautiful activity book offers children age 3 to 5, especially boys, 24 pages to colour and discover. Every double page brings a new theme: a vintage car rally, motorcyclists escorting a limousine, a street of a modern city, a scene from the Paris-Dakar rally, luxury sedans in Las Vegas, convertibles in a dream setting, racing motorcycles entering a bend, delivery cars and motorbikes, a Formula 1 racetrack, the history of the car, a group of motorcyclists on Highway 66, a holiday exodus on a highway, a motocross race. More than 100 cars and motorcycles operating on the most beautiful racetracks and roads of the world have their names displayed on pages like in a picture book or encyclopedia for children! Vehicles on two or four wheels and their exciting world are for children to discover, colour and study. The pictures to be coloured are remarkable. Realistic and poetic at the same time, they depict cars and motorbikes operating in complex and varied settings that inspire the imagination of children, increase their kwledge and add to the enjoyment of colouring. Thanks to the thick paper, this book lends itself to the use of different colouring techniques, including felt-tip pens.
- Author(s)Tamara Fonteyn
- PublisherNanook Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleMy Word Colouring Book
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNanook Books Ltd
- Width240 mm
- Height280 mm
- Illustrator(s)Aky-Aka Creations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.