All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHal hates history class - it literally bores him to tears. But his father is a big history buff, and unless Hal gets a good grade this year, he'll never get his own room. Sixth grade gets off to a horrible start when history teacher Mr Tupkin gives the class an assignment to write journals that will be buried in a time capsule at the end of the year. Things get even worse when his dad makes him take his neighbour's old shopping cart to school, earning him the nickname 'Cartboy'. What else could possibly go wrong? To find out read Hal's time capsule journal, chronicling a year in the life of the hopelessly hapless Cartboy!
- Author BiographyL. A. Campbell grew up in New Jersey, and studied journalism. She started her own advertising agency, which won awards for work on such brands as Comedy Central and New York magazine. Cartboy and the Time Capsule is her first book. She lives in New York City with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)L.A. Campbell
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.