All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to draw zoo animals in five easy steps, then try your hand at cooking themHave you ever made Stripy Zebra Cupcakes or Cute Turtle Rolls? Have you worked out the best way to draw a sly-looking crocodile? This fresh twist on learning to draw combines the creativity of drawing and the fun of cooking. Each chapter gives point by point directions to drawing a set of animals (safari, rainforest, outback, marine, bird sanctuary, and creepy crawlies), then has a themed recipe at the end. Easy to follow instructions will have kids drawing like pros and cooking like masterchefs in time. Includes dual measures.
- Author BiographyTom Jellett is an Australian illustrator based in Sydney. Tom has been an editorial illustrator for News Limited, working on The Australian, The Weekend Australian and The Daily Telegraph. His other titles include 'My Dad Think He's Funny' and 'Seadog'.
- Author(s)Dahna Knight
- PublisherHardie Grant Egmont
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLittle Hare
- Out-of-print date24/10/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight369 g
- Width211 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.