About this product
- DescriptionThis is a new laugh-out-loud adventure in the funny and popular Cartoon Kid series by Jeremy Strong. Casper and his friends have a t-so-well-kept secret ...they're all Superheroes! That's right; emergency is moo, sorry, Too big for Mr Butternut's class, t even a herd of playground invading Cows! And when the school lunch trolley is raided by some pesky packed-lunch robbers, can Casper the Cartoon Kid save the day? Praise for Jeremy Strong: A real talent for silliness and slapstick . ( Sunday Times ). Comedy and general fizz are Jeremy Strong's trademarks . ( Independent ). This title includes three funny stories in one book for 7+ by Jeremy Strong, the award-winning author of The Hundred-Mile-an-Hour Dog and My Brother's Famous Bottom . Artwork mixed with text and comic strips make this series perfect for reluctant readers. This title includes a brilliant revamped Krazy Klub website at jeremystrong.co.uk.
- Author BiographyJeremy Strong once worked in a bakery, putting the jam into three thousand doughnuts every night. Now he puts the jam in stories instead, which he finds much more exciting. He loves writing stories because he says it is 'the only time you alone have complete control and can make anything happen'. His ambition is to make you laugh (or at least snuffle). Jeremy Strong lives near Bath with his wife, Gillie, four cats and a flying cow.
- Author(s)Jeremy Strong
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleCartoon Kid
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteComic strips, line a/w
- Weight116 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.