All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionCarved in Stone: Cemeteries of Claiborne County, Mississippi by William Sanders William Sanders discovered his first gravesite while hiking the Claiborne County back roads and, fascinated by the information it revealed and the simplicity of the marker, began exploring in search of other old stones. Carved in Stone serves as a reference text for people searching for ancestors. The book lists t only names and birth/death information, but reveals marriages, illness, military service, and other details linking Claiborne County's citizens together throughout history. About the Author William Sanders was born and raised in Claiborne County, Mississippi, where he likes to return as often as possible for local research and relaxation, including camping and hiking the many back roads. He is a big fan of The Andy Griffith Show and still compares Mayberry with Claiborne County as the ideal location to have grown up. He and his wife, Karen, have been married for 30 years and make their home in Vicksburg, Mississippi.
- Author(s)William L Sanders
- PublisherDorrance Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDorrance Publishing Co.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.