Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA coffee-table biography with 150 beautiful beautifully reproduced photos that show the career trajectory of one of the most famous faces in film.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Wansell is a bestselling author and award winning journalist who has written more than a dozen books and worked for newspapers and magazines around the world in a career spanning five decades. His work has appeared in the Daily Mail, The Times and the Sunday Telegraph in Britain, as well as many other periodicals across all five continents. His books include biographies of the iconic movie star Cary Grant, the controversial Anglo-French business billionaire Sir James Goldsmith, the playwright Terence Rattigan and the British serial killer Frederick West, a role he was appointed to officially by the Supreme Court of England and Wales. He was also executive producer of the Twentieth Century Fox film, When the Whales Came, which starred Helen Mirren, Paul Scofield and David Suchet, with whom he went on to write a bestselling book about the actor s role playing Agatha Christie s Belgian detective Hercule Poirot on television over twenty five years.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Wansell
- PublisherArcade Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArcade Publishing
- Weight998 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.