All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Francois Halard visits the house and studio of Italian photographer Luigi Ghirri (1943 - 1992) in the village of Roncocesi, the images, like an artist's portrait, photograph the corporeality and atmospheres of a poetic work. It's a demonstration of what photography is capable of, producing a radiography of a universe in which the relationships between objects are a perfect synthesis between sophisticated beauty and everyday life. Halard's photographic story is an intimate and personal investigation, as well as a reminiscence.
- Author BiographyFrancois Halard (b. 1961 in Arles, France) spends time between homes in New York and France. He studied at the Ecole Nationale Superieure des Beaux-Arts in Paris. Soon after, he began working for Decoration International, and then with Conde Nast art director Alex Lieberman. In 1984, Francois moved to New York City where he began regular commissions for several Conde Nast publications, including American Vogue, Vanity Fair, GQ, and House & Garden His photographs for these magazines made him one of the most sought-after and renowned architecture photographers of our age. During his career he has held various exhibitions, including in Arles, Paris, New York. He has published several photo books, e.g. Villa Malaparte, Me, Myself and I. He lives in New York and France.
- PublisherKehrer Verlag
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- Place of PublicationHeidelberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintKehrer Verlag
- Content Note48
- Weight751 g
- Width234 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Photographer(s)Francois Halard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.