All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.18
About this product
- DescriptionAcclaimed photographer Conrad White has collected here amazing photographs which show the work of the most-celebrated and best-kwn tattoo artists who are in the vanguard of this popular lifestyle artform. International tattoo artists featured include Manu Iglesias, Martin & Karol, Neil Inglish and 'El Flaco'. Skigraphs is a photographic survey (with minimal text) of: inside famous tattoo studios; celebrated tattoo artists at work; examples of tattoo art in ethnic art, religion and world culture; cutting edge tattoo art modelled (male and female).
- Author BiographyPhotographer Conrad White has created many previous books from Loft Publications, mainly on architecture and the island of Ibiza.
- PublisherLoft Publications
- Date of Publication24/08/2015
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintLoft Publications
- Content Note166 colour photos; 201 b&w photos
- Width195 mm
- Height195 mm
- Edited byConrad White
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.