Case Files Microbiology by James D. Kettering, Audrey Wanger, Cynthia R. Skinner DeBord, Eugene C. Toy, Gilbert Anthony Castro, Donald Briscoe (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $63.18Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 50 clinical cases help you excel in your microbiology coursework and on the USMLE Step 1 The Case Files series is an award-winning learning system proven to improve exam scores. This series helps you to learn in the context of real patients instead of simply memorizing. Case Files: Microbiology: Second Edition presents 50+ clinical cases with open-ended questions which weave basic science concepts into the clinical scenario. Each case includes an extended discussion (including definitions and a pathophysiology discussion), key points, and 3-5 USMLE-style comprehension questions. The authors are experienced teachers from the University of Texas-Houston Medical School in Houston, Texas and Loma Linda University School of Medicine in Loma Linda, California.
- Author BiographyEugene C. Toy, MD is a dual certified family physician and ob/gyn and is Academic Chief and Program Director for the Obstetrics and Gynecology residency at The Methodist Hospital in Houston, Texas. He also oversees the ob/gyn clerkship at Christus-St. Joseph Hospital and is actively involved in teaching medical students. Cynthia R. Skinner DeBord, PhD is Adjunct Faculty, Biology at Tomball College in Tomball, TX. She was formerly the microbiology course director at UT-Houston School of Medicine. Audrey Wanger, PhD is Associate Professor, Department of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine at The University of Texas-Houston Medical School in Houston, TX. Gilbert A. Castro, PhD is Vice President for Health Affairs and Vice President for Academic Affairs at The University of Texas at El Paso in El Paso, TX. Donald Briscoe, MD is the Program Director, Family Practice Residency at The Methodist Hospital-Houston in Houston, TX. James D. Kettering, PhD is Emeritus Professor of Microbiology at Loma Linda University Schools of Medicine and Dentistry in Loma Linda, CA.
- Author(s)Audrey Wanger,Cynthia R. Skinner DeBord,Donald Briscoe,Eugene C. Toy,Gilbert Anthony Castro,James D. Kettering
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication11/04/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleLange Case Files
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Out-of-print date09/09/2014
- Content Noteill
- Weight534 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.