Case Management and Care Coordination: Supporting Children and Families to Optimal Outcomes by Debbie Stubbs, Ruth Buzi, Jeanne W. McAllister, Rebecca Perez, Susan Stern, Janet Treadwell (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $66.46Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $97.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew collaborative models of health care service delivery are contributing to quality and cost improvements, especially in treating children and families. At the same time, deficits in communication between systems sharing patients can t only lead to confusion and waste, but also to increased risk of harm. Case Management and Care Coordination offers an evidence-based framework, best practices, and clinical common sense to meet this ongoing challenge. Focusing on families of children with chronic health issues, it outlines the processes of case management and care coordination, clarifies the roles and responsibilities of team members, and models streamlined, patient-centered service delivery. This analysis cuts through much of the complexity of case management while emphasizing collaboration, flexibility, and advocacy in pursuing best outcomes for patients. And as an extra dimension of usefulness, the book is accessible to lay readers, empowering families to make informed decisions and have a more active role in their own care. Included in the coverage: * Essential skills for integrated case management.* Children and youth with special health care needs.* Transitional care and case management settings for children and families.* Case management and home visitation programs.* Managed care and care coordination.* Techlogy and care coordination. Effectively illustrating the possibilities and potential of health care reform, Case Management and Care Coordination is an essential resource for pediatricians and health care professionals, as well as for families of children with special health care needs.
- Author BiographyJanet Treadwell, RN, MSN, CCM, CPHQ, PhD, is Director of Provider and Care Coordination for Texas Children's Health Plan. Janet has been a registered nurse for over 30 years, and involved in managed care for the past 20 years. Ms. Treadwell's nursing focus is on preventive health and population management. She supports provider relations, case management, and utilization programming for a health plan of over 270,000 ordinarily pediatric members. Janet holds a Master's in Community Health and a Doctorate in Business, and has taught case management at the college level.
- Author(s)Debbie Stubbs,Janet Treadwell,Jeanne W. McAllister,Rebecca Perez,Ruth Buzi,Susan Stern
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Public Health / SpringerBriefs in Child Health
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight201 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.