All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive text presents readers with a broad range of cases scenarios in respiratory care that help develop important critical thinking skills in information gathering and decision-making. Readers are exposed to the real-life ethical dilemmas confronting medical workers in today's more techlogically advanced health care environment, including treatment of the terminally ill. In addition, readers are exposed to a variety of medical laboratory tests and practices in the different settings they are likely to encounter in respiratory care. This second edition text includes t only the important skills and practices required in respiratory care, but also the challenging dilemmas health care workers face on the job.
- Author BiographyWilliam A. French, MA, RRT, is the Director of Clinical Education at Lakeland Community College in Mentor, Ohio..
- Author(s)William A. French
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/12/1999
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.