All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis third volume of case studies presents detailed applications of Bayesian statistical analysis, emphasising the scientific context. The papers were presented and discussed at a workshop held at Carnegie-Mellon University, and this volume - dedicated to the memory of Morrie Groot-reproduces six invited papers, each with accompanying invited discussion, and nine contributed papers with the focus on ecometric applications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/06/1997
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.121
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight749 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byConstantine Gatsonis,James S. Hodges,Nozer D. Singpurwalla,Peter E. Rossi,Robert E. Kass,Robert E. McCulloch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.