Case Studies in Child, Adolescent, and Family Treatment by Elizabeth K. Anthony, Craig Winston LeCroy (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $67.43Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $53.93+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed look at how to apply clinical theories to social work practice Thinking through real-life cases to make connections between theory and practice is a crucial element of social work education. Now in its Second Edition, Case Studies in Child, Adolescent, and Family Treatment contains a wide range of cases described in rich detail by practitioners, scholars, and researchers. Chapters represent contexts and approaches across the social work spectrum, so students will get to glimpse into the clinical experience of a full range of professionals. With chapter overviews, case sketches, study questions, and references for further study, this book makes an invaluable reference for social work students. Learning by example is the best way to develop the skill of clinical reasoning. Editors Craig W. LeCroy and Elizabeth K. Anthony two distinguished scholars in the field of social work have brought together an impressive roster of contributors who add their unique voices and clinical perspectives into their insightful case descriptions. Organized into five thematic sections, Case Studies in Child, Adolescent, and Family Treatment, Second Edition covers the most important areas in social work practice, including: * Child welfare and adoption * Individual and group treatment * School and community settings * Family treatment and parent training With the updates in the Second Edition, students will learn the most current lessons in social work practice from a diverse range of scholars, researchers, and practitioners in the field. In contexts ranging from child welfare to homelessness, this book provides the critical thinking skills students need to understand how social work theory applies in clinical environments.
- Author BiographyCRAIG W. LECROY is a professor in the School of Social Work at Arizona State University. Professor LeCroy is the author of 10 books, including The Call to Social Work and Human Behavior and the Social Environment , and the recipient of numerous research grants. ELIZABETH K. ANTHONY is an assistant professor in the School of Social Work at Arizona State University. Dr. Anthony's 30+ publications focus on topics including the prevention mental health conditions among culturally diverse adolescents.
- Author(s)Craig Winston LeCroy,Elizabeth K. Anthony
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight586 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.