Case Studies in Couple and Family Therapy: Systemic and Cognitive Perspectives by Frank M. Dattilio (Hardback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $124.90+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $79.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing case presentations by many of the most distinguished practitioners of couple and family therapy, this volume brings to life the full spectrum of approaches in the field. The cases illustrate the principles and techniques of the respective approaches and allow the reader to listen in on highly skilled therapists at work. Editor Frank Dattilio comments on each case with a focus on ways to integrate systemic and cognitive-behavioral approaches. He suggests ways that cognitive principles might usefully be called upon at specific points. Responses from contributors consider the benefits of Dattilio's suggestions and elucidate each practitioner's decision-making process. See also Dattilio's authored book, Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy with Couples and Families, which combines the empirical research base with practical clinical guidance.
- Author BiographyFrank M. Dattilio, PhD, ABPP, holds faculty positions with the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. He is also in the private practice of clinical and forensic psychology and marital and family therapy in Allentown, Pennsylvania. With more than 280 professional publications in the areas of couple and family problems, anxiety and behavioral disorders, and forensic and clinical psychology, Dr. Dattilio has presented extensively on CBT throughout the world. His works have been translated into more than 30 languages and are used in over 80 countries. He serves on the editorial boards of a number of professional journals, including the Journal of Marital and Family Therapy and Contemporary Family Therapy. Dr. Dattilio is a recipient of numerous awards for outstanding achievement in the fields of psychology and psychotherapy, including, most recently, the MFT of the Year Award from the Pennsylvania Association for Marriage and Family Therapy and the Outstanding Contribution to Marriage and Family Therapy Award from the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Author(s)Frank M. Dattilio
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication05/05/1998
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Guilford Family Therapy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight976 g
- Width171 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine39 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.