Case Studies in Family Violence by Springer Science+Business Media (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $114.80Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 14 Mar
- AU $20.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the publication of the first edition in 1991, there has been substantial progress in our understanding of the etiology and associated features of domestic violence. As in the first edition, this book elucidates and highlights the complex multidisciplinary issues facing clinicians who work with family violence cases. Each chapter combines two illustrative cases with a broader discussion of the issues that are encountered by clinicians working with families that engage in abuse or neglect.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1470 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byMichel Hersen,Robert T. Ammerman
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 2000
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.