All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionCase Studies in Finance links managerial decisions to capital markets and the expectations of investors. At the core of almost all of the cases is a valuation task that requires students to look to financial markets for guidance in resolving the case problem. The focus on value helps managers understand the impact of the firm on the world around it. These cases also invite students to apply modern information techlogy to the analysis of managerial decisions. The cases may be taught in many different combinations. The eight-part sequence indicated by the table of contents relates to course designs used at the authors' schools. Each part of the casebook suggests a concept module, with a particular orientation.
- Author BiographyDean of the Darden Graduate School of Business Administration, Distinguished Professor of Business Administration and Charles C. Abbott Professor of Business Administration at the University of Virginina.
- Author(s)Kenneth M. Eades,Michael H. Schill,Robert F. Bruner
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight1335 g
- Width190 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.