CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis title presents a splendidly illustrated case study exploring the myriad possibilities for roofing solutions. The roof is one of the most vital components of any building, but the choice of one type of roof over ather depends t only on the building's purpose, but also on environmental considerations, climactic conditions, the suitability of construction materials, and the aesthetics of the project as a whole. Case Study: Roofs brings together a selection of some of the most invative and original roofing solutions from around the world, alongside detailed explanations of how and why the architects chose each design. This title includes full-colour photography and detailed architectural drawings and plans.
- PublisherInstituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- Place of PublicationSant Adria se Besos
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintInstituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Width215 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edited byMonsa
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.