Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.40
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionCaseGrader 2007 is a web-based techlogy plus printed workbook that contains 12 hands-on, live in the application projects for Microsoft Excel 2007. Students complete the projects, then post them online through a secure portal to be automatically graded within seconds. It promises to save you time, allowing you to focus on one-on-one instruction.
- Author BiographyDr. Thad Crews, President of PGS Systems, is an Associate Professor at Western Kentucky University, where he is an award-winning teacher and researcher, focused on computer-based technology for teaching, training, learning and assessment. PGS Systems is committed to developing technologies that are at the cutting edge of the 21st century. He is also one of the key developers of the Visual Logic flowcharting tool.
- Author(s)Chip Murphy,Thad Crews
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/08/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight290 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.