Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis casebook can supplement any Consumer Behavior course. Thirteen cases have been drawn various Houghton Mifflin Business titles. In addition, the casebook features four new cases that focus on practices and theories associated directly with Consumer Behavior.The text can be automatically packaged with any Houghton Mifflin text upon request or sold as a standalone product for use with any other CB title.Teaching Notes appear on the textbook web sites for Hoyer/MacInnis, Consumer Behavior, 3/e, and Assael, Consumer Behavior: A Strategic Approach.
- Author(s)Houghton Mifflin Co.
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication20/12/2003
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Weight302 g
- Width203 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.