Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionCases in Entrepreneurship and Invation provides relevant cases that help students to effectively apply the theory or principles being addressed in any small business management or entrepreneurship course. This casebook can be used successfully in a classroom or lecture environment to compliment undergraduate- or postgraduate-level lectures. The cases in this casebook are all based on original research, real entrepreneurs and real businesses. The educational value of these cases can be augmented when used in conjunction with Entrepreneurship and Invation or Small Business Management - both published by Tilde University Press .
- Author BiographyTim Mazzarol is a Winthrop Professor within the UWA Business School where he specialises in marketing, strategy, entrepreneurship and innovation. He is a member of the Australian Market and Social Research Society as well as an affiliate Professor at the Burgundy School of Business, Groupe ESC Dijon Bourgogne, France.
- Author(s)Tim Mazzarol
- PublisherTilde Publishing
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationPrahran
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintTilde Publishing
- Weight225 g
- Width200 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.